Coronavirus Information for Centennial Campus
Campus and Business Operations
All Centennial Campus buildings are accessible to tenants. Contact your property manager for assistance.
The latest guidance provided by NC State can be found at the Protecting the Pack website.
For partners located in Partners I, II and III, Poulton Innovation Center and Research I, II, III and IV buildings, information about housekeeping, mail service and utilities is available via NC State Facilities.
- Libraries: Library buildings have reopened with modified services and hours. Access is limited to NC State students, faculty and staff, and university affiliates with a Wolfpack One Card, including Centennial Campus partners.
- Conference and Event Spaces: Information about event spaces in Hunt Library, as well as information about reserving spaces (including conference rooms), is available here.
- Wellness and Recreation: The Wellness and Recreation Center and Carmichael Gym follow the NC Department of Health and Human Services Interim Guidance for Indoor Fitness Centers and Gyms Settings.
- Dining: Select dining locations remain open to serve campus with adjusted operations. View the must current hours of operation by location here.
- Greenway: Greenways remain open for use, including the Centennial Bikeway Connector and Walnut Creek Greenway Trail.
- Safety: NC State University Police remains fully operational.
Real Estate and Development
NC State Real Estate and Development is available to answer questions related to leasing, operations and management of real estate on Centennial Campus. They can be reached at 919.513.7961 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 Positive Test Reporting
If you test positive for COVID-19, or are told by a healthcare provider that you are presumed positive for the virus, we encourage you to follow these recommendations. Please note that reporting is encouraged but not required.
- University Employees:
- Partner/Private Employees:
- Follow these guidelines provided by Wake County.
- Notify your property manager